Senior Wealth Advisor
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
Baton Rouge, LA
Job Type: Full Time (Hybrid)
We are seeking an ambitious, driven, detail-oriented Senior Financial Advisor to join our multidisciplinary wealth advisory team.
The candidate will work closely with our Wealth Advisors and Managers in a team-based setting and will be a critical contributor to our Firms long-term growth initiatives.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- A portable practice of high-net-worth clientele
- A track record of cultivating new client relationships
- Ability to create or nurture a referral network or referral sources
- Client-driven mindset and a passion for finance and people
- High investment and financial planning acumen
- Ability to work independently or in a team for the purposes of achieving client goals and driving results
- Strategic and creative thinker who excels in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conducts business with high moral and ethical standards
- Strong compliance record
- Experience with CRM, project or task management applications, eMoney, and Black Diamond
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Client currently offers a hybrid work schedule, supports personal and professional growth, and embraces a culture of supporting each other and our clients.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package.
- As one of the nations leading registered investment advisor firms, we support your growth with a collaborative client-first culture and expertise across financial disciplines such as financial planning, investment management, business planning, tax & estate planning.
- You’ll also have access to integrated, cutting-edge technology that will enable you to continue to grow your practice at scale. Come be an integral part of a unique growth story at a well-respected firm.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is our potential client with a strong relationship, and we are receiving feedback very quickly.
Founded in 2006, Client is an advisor-built boutique, fee-only wealth manager that specializes in serving the complex needs of business leaders, artists, entertainers & entertainment professionals, athletes, and other extraordinary individuals and their families. Our deep experience working with such accomplished clients gives us an intimate understanding of the unusual financial circumstances they face. Our solution provides clients with simplicity & peace of mind while guiding them to more informed & confident financial decisions. We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local law.