Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive supplier with nearly 20,000 employees. This successful company is in the process of filling an WAREHOUSE MANAGER position.
The company seeks a WAREHOUSE Manager that brings a strong background of leadership in the hands in warehouse oversight arena within a high paced manufacturing environment.
The company seeks a candidate that has had a progressive and stable background in their field.
The successful candidate will have 3 to 8 years experience working as Warehouse Manager or similar within a high paced manufacturing environment.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency with customer satisfaction being the primary goal by supervising, organizing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operational goals
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory, gate processes, & shipping methods
- Train and manage the warehouse team to solve day-to-day operations issues and reach both short-term and long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations while also controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare workflows, staffing requirements, space allocations, equipment layouts, and action plans that meet company standards for productivity, quality, and customer service
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures and by complying with legal regulations
- Supervise daily warehouse activities including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Schedule and oversee warehouse team, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance when needed
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to analyze productivity and develop action plans for loss prevention
- Oversee and manage logistics for transporting products to customers and company facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in a warehouse role managing hourly employees
- Background in an Automotive or Manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with warehouse procedures and policies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of company staff
- Ability to deliver effective feedback, both written and verbal
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Associates degree (or equivalent) in business administration, logistics or supply chain management
- Proficiency with SCM+ for warehouses
- Knowledge/familiarity of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Forklift operation license
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 130000
Currency Type : US Dollars