We are currently recruiting for a growing Aerospace/Defense contractor who is in search of an experienced ‘Systems Administrator’ located either in Arlington, Virginia. Candidate must be a US citizen and currently hold an active Secret Clearance. Linux experience is mandatory for this position along with a stable work career.
***Salary commensurate with experience.
***Local candidate only considered and within commuting distance to Arlington, VA.
- After-hours support is required for maintenance and patching when needed.
- Configure and maintain NAS Storage, Networking, Firewall, and Directory Services such as MS Active Directory management and Group Policy administration.
- Create and maintain installation and configuration Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain current knowledge of DoD security and technical guidelines and the organization’s policies.
- Perform performance monitoring, results analysis and enhancement, as well as process automation using PowerShell scripting and other available technologies.
- Professionally support senior administrators, Information System Security Officers (ISSO), management, researchers and others supporting the customers.
- Provide daily support, systems maintenance, problem resolution, tracing and project support
- Provide support for production and development environments.
- Supporting senior administrators in implementing, deploying, and maintaining Linux (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu) and Windows operating systems in traditional and virtualized environments across a variety of hardware solutions.
- Linux Administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu).
- Must hold active Secret clearance.
- Windows OS Administration.
- Active Directory including Group Policy, LDAP backend, and Replication.
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) support.
- Current knowledge of DoD Ports, Protocols, and Services (PPS).
- Effective utilization of Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGS) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Content and Tools.
- Enterprise Virtualization Tools.
- Host Based Security System (HBSS) implementation and maintenance.
- Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Public Key Infrastructure.
- Top Secret clearance with full scope polygraph.
- Web Server.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is a growing company that continues to exceed in it’s space. Great company benefits, highly competitive pay and a collaborative work environment.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 130000
Currency Type : US Dollars