Our client in the manufacturing space is looking to bring on a full time Staff Accountant right away. This person will sit onsite at their Fairfield office with some travel required.
- Assist with daily accounting tasks including accounts receivable, collections, and light AP
- Prepare financial reports and assist in month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure accurate and timely financial data entry and reporting.
- Collect payment on past due invoices
- Reconciling customer accounts to ensure correct balance
- Researches, reviews, and posts invoices
- Support senior accountants with various ad-hoc financial analysis and projects.
- Maintain accurate and organized financial records and documentation.
- Support the finance team in various ad hoc projects and initiatives as required.
- 2+ years of related experience in accounting
- AA of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively and expediently in a team environment.
- Eagerness to learn
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities, with a focus on teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This company is offering great benefits, competitive pay, and work life culture!
This is a GREAT opportunity to join a growing organization as this person will transition into a more staff accountant role.
Salary Type : Hourly
Salary Min : 27
Salary Max : 32
Currency Type : US Dollars