Our client in the manufacturing space is looking to bring on TWO full time Staff Accountants right away. This person will sit onsite at their Fairfield office with some travel required. This is a GREAT opportunity to join a growing organization as this person will transition into more senior roles.
This is a contract opportunity but will transition to direct hire for the right candidate.
- Assist with daily accounting tasks including accounts receivable, collections, and light AP
- Prepare financial reports and assist in month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure accurate and timely financial data entry and reporting.
- Collect payment on past due invoices
- Reconciling customer accounts to ensure correct balance
- Researches, reviews, and posts invoices
- Support senior accountants with various ad-hoc financial analysis and projects.
- Maintain accurate and organized financial records and documentation.
- Support the finance team in various ad hoc projects and initiatives as required.
- 2+ years of related experience in accounting
- AA of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively and expediently in a team environment.
- Eagerness to learn
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities, with a focus on teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This company is offering great benefits, competitive pay, and positive work life culture!
This is a temp to hire for the right candidates and they are looking to bring on 2 people right away!
Salary Type : Hourly
Salary Min : 26
Salary Max : 32
Currency Type : US Dollars