Software Engineer Mid or Senior, C, Embedded, Full Product Life Cycle, Commercial Avionics
One of our clients needs a passionate Software Engineer who can think outside the box to find new and better ways to design quality electrical products.Someone with a strong drive whos drawn to creative problem solving and to the challenges of designing prototypes and improving existing products.As a member of the technical team, youll work on projects from concept to manufacturing release. A unique hands-on opportunity for someone who loves engineering!
What will you be doing?
– Participating in various projects in an R&D environment
– Developing engineering prototypes and production designs from concept through manufacturing release
– Developing embedded software using the C programming language
– Designing and developing microprocessor and/or DSP-based electronic products and systems
– Participating in hardware/software integration efforts for multiple system components
Location:Addison, TX, 100% on-site
Citizenship:U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents
Salary:100k 140k + Bonus and 401k 4% matching
What skills/experience do you need?
– Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
– Mid-level to senior-level experience in embedded software development
– Proficiency in programming with C language
– Experience with software design, test, and verification techniques
– Strong problem-solving skills in software design
What will make your rsum stand out?
– Exposure to ethernet and microprocessor/DSP-based products
– Experience with one or more RTOSs
– Experience with Assembly (e.g., ARM9)
– Experience with GIT or similar tools
– Background working with diagnostic tools (oscilloscopes, logically analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.)
– Knowledge of DO-178C and/or FAA spec requirements
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Why should you apply here?
– Established firm, 30+ years in business
– More than 100% growth in revenues from 2020 to 2023 and expected to be 3x by 2024
– Engineering and manufacturing are done 100% in-house
– High-end clients with future products ordered in the pipeline
– Excels in its niche in commercial avionics
– Profitable company thats committed to continuous innovation
– Stable executive team and engineering leadership
– Flexible hours enabling you to start any time within the core hours of 9:00-2:00
– Flat organization, opportunity to grow your skills and take a leadership role
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 140000
Currency Type : US Dollars