We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SeniorProject Manager Tolls to join our growing South Transportation Group
in either Orlando or Boca Raton, Florida! In this position, you will
manage complex toll planning, toll design, and/or toll technology
projects with major transportation agencies in the Florida area. Apply
here to learn more about this appealing opportunity!
– Manage multi-disciplined project teams, develop scope and budget for
projects, assist with marketing and business development activities,
and serve as a leader within our South Transportation Group.
– Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major toll
projects in Florida.
– Mentoring current staff to enhance our transportation services
– Assisting in identifying potential new staff to help expand our
transportation practice in the greater Southern and Central FL
– Leading the development of scope, schedule, and budget for toll
technology, planning and design projects.
– Monitoring and control projects to ensure financial performance.
– Ensuring project deliverables meet quality standards for the firm
and the client.
– Quality Analysis/Quality Control of key deliverables related to
projects managed and assistance on projects managed by others.
– Adhering to the firms quality procedures at the project level.
– Assisting with marketing and business development efforts and
further expanding our clients and opportunities with Florida region
– Building teams to match the project needs including selecting
internal team members and establishing teaming partnerships with
respective industry firms.
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental engineering or related
– Professional engineering (PE) license
– 13+ years of FDOT project management experience
– PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months
of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list)
– Previous experience managing toll design engineering transportation
projects, strongly preferred.
– Previous experience assisting with the proposal process and
presenting/meeting with state, county, and municipal clients.
– Excellent communication, networking and team building skills.
– Strong experience communicating with transportation transit agency
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This well-known award-winning global privately owned engineering and construction firm provides legendary client service and smart engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. This firm takes the time and resources to reinvest in its employees, tools, and technology to find better solutions ensuring thriving careers and a stable future for all of its employees. Provides a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment that fosters personal leadership, career growth, and development for every employee/engineer.