- Work as a team player with company employees on assignments. Work toward building consensus on assignments by finding solutions which meet the best interests of all parties involved.
- Develop process flow diagrams (PFDs).
- Develop gas, water, and solids mass and energy balances.
- Develop Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and oversee their issue.
- Develop equipment and line list and oversee their issue.
- Develop duty specifications for equipment.
- Assign process data for control valves and instrumentation.
- Working knowledge of in-house software.
- Perform and document process calculations, develop standard calculation methods, and check calculations by other process engineers.
- Develop new in-house software calculations when needed.
- Serve as Lead Process Engineer for a project. As required, take direction from project management or other Chief Engineers.
- Review vendor documents and documents from other disciplines.
- Contribute to the preparation of plant operating instructions.
- Review logic diagrams prepared by E&I department.
- For new systems and processes, develop logic diagrams in coordination with E&I department and other disciplines.
- Evaluate existing and new process designs, keeping safety in mind.
- Participate in Process Hazards Analysis (PHA) reviews. Lead PHA reviews (if trained).
- Participate in client training (phase 1 training).
- Participate in plant start-ups and plant troubleshooting.
- Assist with proposal preparation when needed.
- Perform engineering man-hour estimates.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in a technical or industrial environment.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
World leader in their Technology and provide solutions to other companies around the world!