This opportunity is based in Casablanca, Morocco you will need to spend 6 months there and 6 months out of any location you choose.
New Portfolio Company Investments
- Originate, evaluate, negotiate and structure acquisitions, and management team partnering opportunities, in the Sustainable Infrastructure (e.g., renewable power, battery storage, digital infrastructure, water infrastructure)
- Coordinate the due diligence process and negotiation for investment opportunities
- Oversee the development of financial models for potential acquisitions
- You should have extensive experience in executing multiple private equity and infrastructure investment deals
- Experience working in project finance debt
Manage Portfolio Company Investments
- Drive business plans, managing senior portfolio company personnel
- Support M&A, debt recapitalizations, asset valuations, risk mitigation techniques and exit options
- Provide day-to-day leadership and coaching including performance management, skills development, and delegation of work
- Assist in developing quarterly reports of the team activities
- Participate on Boards of Directors of investment companies
- Work with legal, tax, accounting, and finance groups in the closing of acquisitions and the reporting of portfolio company investments
Extensive experience in direct investments, minimum of 20 years of experience with the bulk of experience in private equity
Strong relationship to Africa – either by origin or having deep direct investment experience throughout the continent
Demonstrated academic excellence
MBA Finance or MSc Finance qualifications
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
A fantastic opportunity to join a diverse team of investment professionals investing in infrastructure assets in Africa.
This opportunity is centred around leading investment initiatives, managing portfolios, and contributing to corporate strategies. The Senior Investment Executive is expected to possess a strong understanding of infrastructure investments, project finance, and various sectors within the infrastructure landscape across Africa.
A crucial role in driving investment initiatives, ensuring the successful execution of investments, and contributing to the growth of the organization’s infrastructure portfolio across various sectors.
If this opportunity is of interest, please accompany a deal sheet with your CV demonstrating your private equity transaction experience in infrastructure across the African continent.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 200000
Salary Max : 250000
Currency Type : US Dollars