Senior Air Conditioning Technician
This company now requires a qualified and enthusiastic Senior Air Conditioning Technician to join its growing team and take on a leadership role if desired.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Install, maintain, and repair air conditioning systems in predominantly commercial and industrial settings
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with air conditioning systems and identify necessary repairs or replacements.
- Conduct regular maintenance on air conditioning systems to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
- Inspect existing air conditioning systems and recommend upgrades or replacements
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed, parts used, labour time, and service reports.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental regulations and company policies.
Apart from a great remuneration package (based on experience) and vehicle (tool of trade), unused Personal Leave will be paid out annually, training and development is available for career progression and possible future management roles. This combines with a great, friendly team and an interesting variety of work.
If you are looking for a fast-moving career challenge in a growing business, wed love to hear from you.
Please use the application features on this website, submit your CV and covering letter as a single document. If you use your LinkedIn profile to apply, please ensure your LinkedIn settings allow for delivery of a full profile.
For a confidential conversation feel free to contact Suzanne Whitmarsh on 0418 456 660.
The Successful Air Conditioning Technician
While it goes without saying that enthusiasm, practicality, communication, teamwork, work ethic and customer focus are needed, there are some specifics which include:
- A technical degree or cert. 3 in Refrigeration
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in installation, maintenance, and repair of commercialair conditioning systems.
- Full ARC Refrigerant handling license
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, electrical systems, and refrigeration.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and technical manuals.
Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license.
- COVID Vaccination (min 2 doses) or proof of exemption due to work in Care facilities and schools.
- Red Card or White Card
- EWP/Working at HeightsPreferred
- Physical fitness
At the heart of the role is the ability to work both independently and in teams, fault find, problem solve and demonstrate the capacity and potential for career progression.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Senior Air Conditioning Technician
- Campbellfield Officebut work available all over Melbourne/Vic.
- Circa $45/hour plus a fully maintained and new vehicle.
- UnusedPersonalLeave paid out so more $ in your pocket.
- Monthly Rostered Days off.
- An Apprentice if you need one.
The Company.With over 40 years of industry leading experience, our client offers a comprehensive end to end service for all types of HVAC equipment with a very strong focus on commercial work – providing clients with technical solutions for new installations, planned maintenance schedules and asset management.
The Benefits for you.
- A variety of clients and installations so no day is the same.
- A new and fully maintained vehicle.
- 2 weeks Parental Leave at full salary.
- Monthly RDOs.
- Company Credit Card for parts pick up if Supplier is closer than Supplier with Account (saves you time).
- Opportunity for leadership role if desired.
- Training paid in full for work related and subsidised if not work related.
- UnusedPersonalLeave paid out so more $ in your pocket every year.
- An Apprentice to train and support you