Summary of job content:
- Create the production schedule for each of the production areas in the plant. Work with each production area to plan production schedules that optimize efficiency, meet customer demands, and allow for maintenance/shutdowns.
- Production Order Creation/Confirmation: Create GE production orders for each production area; Confirm GE production orders for each phase of production: Timing of SAP inventory and production DARTS system; Update SAP inventory movements
- Set production targets that will allows for planned downtime, meeting shipping targets and adjust inventory as needed to meet year end goals
- Production Planning (Extrusion, Bake, PI, Re-Bake, Graph & Finishing: A1,A2,A3,A4): SAP/MES Movement (WO,MIGO,COGI,Material Master related); Confirm/Verify WO: Orders & Confirmations
- Inventory Management (RM, GE and Pins): Physical Counts, SAP updates, Excel/SQL Database management
Bachelors of Science in Engineering study or Bachelors of Admin in Business/Operations
Experience in manufacturing industries, scheduling, time management, safety, managing people (indirect), inventory management
Experience solving complex problems; utilize DMAIC/LEAN production tools
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great company! A global leader in their industry!