- Achieve assigned bookings and sales margin growth goals through the sale of process control products and services, to enable pipeline customers to optimize their processes.
- Representing control valves, regulators, flow products, actuation, isolation valves, safety relief valves, and supporting instrumentation.
- Develop assigned territory marketing and sales plan for profitable growth. Create and execute evergreen, strategic account plans for all Most Valuable Customers
Strategic Account Management
TravelOvernight travel required, car and air travel. Territory is Florida and South GA.
- BS in Engineering preferred but not required. Others will be considered based on experience and competencies.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in engineering and/or pipeline process control functions.
- Sales experience not required if there is a strong desire to move into Pipeline Sales, selling engineered products and solutions to customers.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is one of the exclusive business partners for one of the biggest, most successful names/brands in the process automation space.
We are looking for individuals that have a STRONG background technical foundation in NATURAL GAS pipeline process control functions.Someone with a consultative sales style; enjoys understanding the Clients operation and is ever searching to support the Client to optimize their needs.
If you havefield engineering and project management experience that would like to move into business development position.
This is a critical territory for the company. It is thriving with LARGE existing clients with considerable more growth.