This is a leadership position where the Reliability Engineer is responsible for improving equipment and area reliability in the designated business area.
- Ensuring prompt completion of RCFAs and corrective actions.
- Tracking equipment related downtime data and causes, using this data to identify opportunities for improvement, and selling these opportunities to area stakeholders.
- Leading RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis) process to identify root causes and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Analyzing downtime to identify significant and/or chronic failures and lead reliability improvement efforts.
- Assisting in development and utilization of key reliability metrics to consistently measure performance.
- Maintaining reliability improvement plan for departmental machinery.
- Ensuring critical reliability improvement projects are on capital and repair job plans.
- Ensuring reliability improvements are incorporated into routine and major outage work scopes.
- Providing oversight for mill lubrication plans.
- Providing mill-wide ownership of some critical reliability systems (i.e.: lubrication, vibration, pumps, gearboxes, etc).
- Providing technical support to the area Reliability inspectors and lubrication mechanics.
- Improve utilization of predictive technologies to reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Providing technical support of supervisors and craftsmen as needed.
- Supporting planner work systems and master data improvement efforts such as PM development and store room inventory adjustment recommendations.
- Implement GPI Reliability Best Practices.
- Support Capital and Repair Projects
- Engineering Liaison. Develop and handoff capital work to mill engineering
- Champion the element of Design for Reliability in all capital and repair jobs.
- Facility Plan Development. Support 5-year repair plan development and provide input for capital planning
- BS Degree in Engineering(preferred) or demonstrated equivalent practical/technical experience
- 5+ years reliability experience in an industrial maintenance organization. Paper industry and or power plant experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of reliability concepts and application
- Demonstrated leadership
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain change
- Demonstrated ability to engage a work force
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Priority Setting
- Drive for results
- Action Oriented
- Peer relationships
- Decision Quality
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Worldwide company with excellent benefits and relocation. One of the leaders in their industry.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 140000
Currency Type : US Dollars