We have several opportunities for international-based Registered Nurses with ER, OR, and ICU backgrounds (H1B visa Sponsored)
As a Nurse, you’ll assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate, and delegate the delivery of skilled patient care. We’ll rely on you to apply your specialized training, demonstrate critical thinking, and consistently follow established processes. But most of all, we’ll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration, and Kindness as you interact with the patients who are trusting you with their care
We are hiring in multi locatioons – Setatle, Tacoma, Spokane, Yakima, auburn, Covington, Columbia, Pullayup and more .
- MUST have a bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited school
- Must have started a VISA SCREEN certificate process (this is basically authenticating their credentials)
- Must have passed the NCLEX exam – this is a nursing exam for international hires
- Must be ready to take an English exam (IELTS – like TOEFL) if they don’t already have this
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working in a large hospital (trauma/acute care)
- We can take Nurses who have Medsurg, ER, or any other experience
- Valid WA license or compact RN license
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is the leading healthcare system in the state of washington – with over 13 hospitals, 200 clinics and rehab centers. Largest employer in WA.
over 18,000 team members, they are the largest community-based, not-for-profit, locally governed health system in the State of Washington. Facilities are in close vicinity to the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Growing organization with state of the art facilities
Salary Type : Hourly
Salary Min : 55
Salary Max : 75
Currency Type : US Dollars