- Open and close reception area (locking doors, turning off lights, television and computers)
- Professionally answer and direct all incoming calls within 2-3 rings
- Take and retrieve messages for various employees as requested
- Set-up offices and cubicles for new hires with appropriate supplies – support the administrative team
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information
- Envoy Administration – Visitor logging system
- Check and update visitor calendar on a daily basis
- Greet and direct visitors and guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Process applications in the recruiting log and send out thank you cards
- Perform clerical duties as needed for various departments (generating labels, mailings, samples, etc.)
- Assist Human Resources with interviews, applications and employee questions
- Set up meetings for Employees and/or Managers as needed with drinks, snacks, etc.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment
- Distribute weekly visitors log to executive management
- Create bi-weekly new hire packets
- Distribute monthly birthday cards
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED with experience as a receptionist or front office administration.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Stable and growing company with excellent benefits!