- Participate in the continuous improvement and overall management of Quality, ensuring compliance with corporate requirements, ISO, and all other applicable quality standards.
- Work with all teams to develop main business processes, procedures, and work instructions.
- Initiate, monitor, complete, and audit Corrective Actions for effectiveness.
- Lead problem solving activities related to Quality.
- Support all projects relating to cost of quality/cost of failure.
- Provide necessary support to ensure continued ISO certification by being an internal auditor and conducting monthly Internal ISO Audits
- Provide training and help develop staff.
- Lead and provide support for Kaizen events, Six Sigma projects and daily activities that will support manufacturing, engineering, and quality efforts.
- Follow a Six Sigma DMAIC road map to lead to performance improvements and cost reductions.
- Complete cause investigations and implement corrective actions and preventive actions by participating in teams.
- Collect, track, and improve metrics for quality performance for internal quality and supplier quality issues including scrap, rework, and process quality; support yearly goal planning and Sites’ metrics improvements.
- Be an important participant in the New Product Development process ensuring process carefulness.
- Support domestic or international Codes and Standards activities.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or manufacturing
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification.
- Must have 5 to 7 years’ experience with the use and implementation of Quality concepts in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the manufacturing of water technologies, systems, and solutions is a must.
- Prior experience with the implementation and use of Statistical Process Control and Continuous Improvement Tools
- Experience in basic Metrology and Calibration a plus
- Certified Lead Auditor or ISO Auditor is a plus
- Supervisory and management experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Are you a Quality Engineer with experience in the manufacturing of water technologies, systems, and solutions? Do you enjoy exceeding customer requirements? If so, we want to hear from you. We are seeking a Quality Leader for a global manufacturing company that is focused on water treatment technology.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 95000
Currency Type : US Dollars