- Develop and implement quality initiatives ensuring success of business goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership for continuous improvement and overall management of the companys Quality Business System.
- Interact with Production Management to ensure in-process quality requirements are met.
- Support Supplier Development to ensure suppliers meet documented requirements and interface with Materials Management.
- Provide QA support on new product ideation teams.
- Interacts regularly with all departments to establish and maintain quality standards.
- Communicate to leadership team improvement ideas, status of projects, and other information needed for success.
- Domestic Travel 5%
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt, or Yellow Belt Certification
- Must have 5 to 7 years experience with the use and implementation of Total Quality concepts in a manufacturing / regulated environment.
- Experience using Statistical Process Control/Advanced Analytical Techniques required.
- Experience using Minitab preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Are you a Quality Engineer with a passion for continuous process improvement? Do you enjoy exceeding customer requirements? If so, we want to hear from you. We are seeking a Quality Leader for a global manufacturing company that is focused on water treatment technology.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars