Our client, a growing firm with multiple entities is seeking a Property Accountant on a full-time basis!
This company prides itself on its culture and in addition to a strong salary, benefits, and perks package they also offer a hybrid schedule with 2 days on site with the rest remote!
Property Accountant will assist in preparing year-end reconciliations/schedules and works with supervisor to ensure timely completion of financial reporting of assigned projects.
- Maintain and monitor cash balances of specific assigned properties.
- Reconcile Subledgers and selected Balance Sheet accounts to Trial Balance monthly for specific assigned properties.
- Review Final AP batches for timely payments of specific properties, deliver report to bookkeeper for check run within scheduled deadline weekly
- Intercompany reconciliations for several properties to the parent company and prepare cash transfer documents when needed.
- Prepares monthly project financial reporting package needed to evaluate progress, financial status and needs of specific properties.
- Assist in completing pre-close and close activities, answer questions, provide support, and ensure timely completion of accounting processes for on-time client and Company reporting.
- Prepares bank reconciliations for assigned property and company accounts.
- Prepare appropriate journal entries to general ledger to generate monthly financial reports.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- A proven demonstrates a strong understanding of accounting principles (GAAP) with prior companies.
- Strong PC skills; Word, Excel (intermediate to advanced functions)
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Hybrid! 2 days in office
Strong benefits, perks, and retirement contribution
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 70000
Salary Max : 85000
Currency Type : US Dollars