Engineer II performs a variety of routine tasks, which provide experience and familiarity with engineering staff, methods, practices and programs. Engineer II works under close supervision but is expected to have some level of independence with required engineering tasks.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- 2 to 5 years of applicable experience required.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) certification is required.
- Pass of PE exam is a plus.
Position requirements include:
- Assist in development of plans, specifications and inspection reports.
- Assist in preparation of material lists and labor contracts.
- Assist with preparation of Solar/Wind Farm, Battery Storage, substation and utility interconnection designs and construction drawings. Including AC/DC, low/medium/high voltage systems.
- Basic administration of material purchases and construction contracts.
- Provide direction to designers, CAD operators on candidates assigned team.
- Small degree of customer and vendor interaction.
- Some proficiency in single area of renewables and/or substation engineering such as physical layout design, protection/control/Scada design, relay settings programming, field support, commissioning, relay testing
- Supervises work and assists in training of division Project Engineers I.
- Performs basic functions of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must interface well with employees at all levels.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000 – $105,000
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance