Our client is a Top Tier international player within their market niche.
We are currently seeking a key talent for the role of Project Engineer.
As the Capital Project Engineer you will oversee capital projects a very high speed manufacturing operation.
Much of your focus will be in developing and executing capital project initiatives/implementation, and making engineering proposals for enhanced production efficiencies.
You will be a Key Roundtable member and your strategic capital project input will be sought for suggesting and implementing future initiatives for this plant to insure organizational competiveness and sustainability.
Position reports to the Engineering Manager.
- BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 2-5 years of progressive and diversified project management experience required
- Solid experience in contractor management
- Prior experience with Project Management and Tracking software/tools
- Experience installing new lines/equipment and/or new plant start-up a plus
- Experience with high speed packaging equipment required.
- Food high speed packaging highly preferred.
- Familiar with preventative maintenance program management, GMPs and SOPs, and TPM
- Experience working in a Food & Beverage environment
- Experience working with equipment installation and automation
- Solid exposure to P&L and budget management experience
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Solid computer skills; Microsoft Office and CAD programs
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is an international group that is continuing to grow their globabl market share. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of products they produce.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars