- This role reports into the Engineering Division in support of the sales lifecycle, including quoting, purchasing, customer communication, project tracking and completion reports.
- The Project Coordinator has four primary stakeholders: sales representatives, equipment suppliers, installation services, and customers; coordinating activities among these four stakeholders for the duration of the project cycle.
- Performance goal: Timely invoicing of customers to reduce the number of days between vendor payments and customer payments.
- Performance goal: Customer satisfaction: Timely response, knowledge of the customer account, ability to be responsive to needs of customer.
- Performance goal: Sales representative satisfaction, timely response, knowledge of the customer account, ability to be responsive to needs of salesperson.
- Support of Engineering Division quotes in Sales Force, working with account managers and engineers.
- Plan and oversee projects to ensure they are completed per stand-alone equipment schedule and within budget.
- Works directly with vendors to support placing equipment orders.
- Develop/Update Project Schedules for stand-alone equipment projects.
- Track vendor machine orders and update PMO software in a timely manner.
- Generate and Answer RFIs as needed per project.
- Coordinate and communicate with project engineering disciplines, both internal or external.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including drawings, calculations, and equipment data.
- Communicate project progress, delays, or issues with key stakeholders.
- Provide solutions to customer inquiries by researching files, tracking orders, and communication with vendors and sales team.
- Create Job Folders for each machine to provide accurate documentation.
- Work closely with the Services manager to resolve customer and vendor issues in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with Services Manager to schedule installations.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports and analytics as requested.
- Maintains records for used inventory, demo inventory, consignment inventory, loaner/rental equipment.
- Assist with the Development of Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) Protocols
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 4 years project coordination experience, preferred in packaging industry.
- Knowledge of industrial packaging equipment, Food & Beverage and/or Consumer Packaged Goods
- Proficient with Project Management / Cloud-based team software such as Smart Sheets, Salesforce PM, Microsoft PM
- Proficient with Sales Force or equivalent CRM, Smart Sheets, and Microsoft Programs.
- PMP/CAPM a plus, Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Maintains a high level of business courtesy and etiquette when interacting with Customers, Vendors, and Sales representatives.
- Excellent attention to detail, self-starter, works well in a team environment, demonstrates time management and multi-tasking skills, and willingness to work additional hours as necessary.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Engineering Project Coordinator for a packaging leader located in the North Texas area. If you have strong customer facing skills, superb project management skills for smaller projects, and snack food or consumer packaging goods CPG manufacturing industry experience… apply here to learn more about this newly created role!
Salary Type : Hourly
Salary Min : 50000
Salary Max : 55000
Currency Type : US Dollars