Production Supervisor 3rd Shift
Our client in Idaho is searching for a3rd ShiftSupervisor who will be responsible for directing the efficient packaging of a quality product, while meeting production goals and maintaining excellent communication with their team and peers on all shifts. Typical shift hours will be from 10pm 6am. This position reports to the Shift Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Arranging staff to meet production needs
- Lead the people and processes for your assigned functional area(s)
- Effectively utilize labor and other resources to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Perform managerial functions including, but not limited to: employee scheduling, performance management, disciplinary action, performance reviews, responding to employee questions and concerns, work direction, ensuring safe work practices, ext.
- Responsible for documentation and recordkeeping. Complete and review department paperwork and reports daily
- Perform work tasks on the floor as needed
- Conduct inspections of equipment and procedures
All employees are responsible for the quality and food safety of our products. All food safety and quality concerns/problems should be brought to the attention of personnel with authority to initiate action.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Good conflict management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Good organizational skills
- Tactfully maintain confidentiality of information with employees and public
- Knowledge of various computer applications (MS Word, Excel, ERP) and office equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Education and Experience
An Associate Degree in a related field with 5 years of experience or a Bachelor Degree in a related field with 2 years of experience is a plus. Offsetting leadership within a manufacturing operation will be considered.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is regarded as being one of the Top 5 in their industry niche. They provide an excellent team driven working environment.