- Management of Manufacturing Technologies, implementation of the processes needed to deliver products On-Time In-Full (OTIF), meeting quality requirements, while at/or below standard costs.
- Responsible for the P&L of the plant and continuous improvement.
- Ensure our lines and processes are engineered for success while verifying the theory of operation is understood and applied. Verify that all equipment is maintained and compliant with the appropriate engineering standards to deliver safe, quality products.
- Accountable for talent development by utilizing the Capability Building Framework (Competency Matrix; 70-20-10 Training; Hire to Retire). Embody pour organizations commitment to our employees and guide how we engage, inspire, and develop our associates.
- Drive the application of MES technologies to improve productivity while implementing automation to improve operational costs and efficiencies.
- Minimum 10 years in Operations Leadership and/or Engineering roles.
- Experience in a food grade environment (FDA, GMPs, HACCP) strongly preferred
- BS Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
- MBA or related graduate degree a plus
- Problem-solving aptitude, process improvement knowledge, and strategic thinking acumen
- Experience managing people while building a collaborative cross-functional team and valued Company culture
- Strong safety knowledge (OSHA) and improvement success experience required.
Continuous improvement experience strongly preferred
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client has been leading their industry niche with a growth rate of between 15-20%. Their collaborative team focus and World Class approach has allowed them to produce products that are settingthe standard for quality on a global scale.