Key responsibilities include:
- Development of financial target metrics and assist plant management to meet those objectives (i.e. business plan/budget); lead plant period-end financial close including profitability analysis; maintain accurate general ledger in accordance with SOX requirements, and a lead team of six accountants.
- Business planning and analysis including cost management – Develop financial target metrics and assist plant management to meet those objectives (i.e. business plan/budget)
- General accounting – Lead team of six accountants to close plant period-end financials including profitability analysis (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Compliance – Maintain accurate general ledger in accordance with SOX and state/local tax requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting REQUIRED
- 8 to 10 years’ experience REQUIRED. Automotive experience preferred.
- CPA or CMA PREFERRED
- Knowledge of cost accounting and US GAAP
- Knowledge of ERP implementation
- Supervisory experience
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great company which has seen exponential growth in the last year. Very stable. Great benefits.