Physical Therapist –
- DIRECT HIRE.
- PERMANENT, OR
- A TRAVELER ACCEPTED.
- Full Time.
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Location:Waverly, NY (Southern tier region of New York State)
- New PT Grads Welcome.
- Setting:Outpatient Rehab Center
Physical therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. Come join a great team. State specific Physical Therapy license is required.Responsibilities:
Initiates skilled physical therapy treatments in accordance with physicians orders; maintains required contact with physician.
Maintains written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries for residents in physical therapy program.
Confers with other health care staff regarding special needs of residents to enhance rehabilitation or maintenance of function.
Provides input for Care Planning meetings and attends during absences of the Director Physical Therapy.
Maintains statistical records of treatments.
Assists with service training programs upon request.
Records and updates plan of care in the Inter-disciplinary Kardex.
Submits requisition for supplies needed in the treatment of residents to Director Physical Therapy.
Assumes all duties of the Director Physical Therapy during absences including supervision of Physical Therapy Aides and responsibility for all necessary documentation.
Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy required.
State license to practice physical therapy required.
Two years experience in physical therapy preferred.
Interest in physical therapy treatment programs for geriatric, subacute and all adult populations.
Ability to direct others necessary.
- Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy required.
- State license to practice physical therapy required.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- ABOUT THE AREA:
- Waverly is the largest village in Tioga County, New York, United States. It is located southeast of Elmira in the Southern Tier region. Near state colleges,
- Waverly NY has museums that preserve the areas Native American history to a walk or drive down Chemung Street and Park and Pennsylvania Avenues for a look at the several homes with elaborate architectural stature and historic worth, and or for a taste of delectable food from hometown restaurants/diners, shopping in unique stores to spending a night or more in a lovely Victorian bed and breakfast. Nature settings surround this unique community with so much to offer.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 90000
Currency Type : US Dollars