- PHYSICAL THERAPIST –
- Full-time (37.5 Hours Per Week)
- Direct Hire
- New Physical Therapy Grads Welcome
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Location: Rochester, NY
The Physical Therapist examines Residents upon admission, and then develops/administers therapy plans to manage their conditions, prevent further disabilities, and achieve long-term health benefits.
The primary focus is to promote movements, reduce pain, and prevent disability through exercise therapy, manual therapy and other techniques.
- Duties Include:
Evaluate a Residents condition and develop an appropriate physical rehabilitation plan.
Help Residents to improve their mobility.
Relieve Residents pain using exercises, hands-on therapy, stretching, and physical therapy devices.
Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment.
Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance.
Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages of their recovery and how they will handle each situation.
Maintain Resident confidence and protect facility operations by keeping information confidential.
Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants when required.
Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
Protects Residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
Contribute to inter-disciplinary team efforts in resident care
Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy ProgramCurrent New York State PT License
Experience in skilled nursing/long term care, a plus.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Direct HireNew PT Grads WelcomeCompetitive CompensationGreat Benefits PackageProfessional Growth & StabilityInnovative Training Programs
- ABOUT THE AREA: Explore a world of art, theater, music, photography, history, nature and play in Rochester, New York. From standing in the parlor where Susan B. Anthony was arrested to listening to great jazz on the streets. Rochester is located on the Southern shore of Lake Ontario and sits at the center of the historic Erie Canal.Only a 90-minute drive to Niagara Falls, 1.5 hours to the Finger Lakes wine country and 6 hours to New York City.World class events such as the International Jazz Festival and the Highland Park Lilac Festival, PGA and LPGA championships, etc. attract nearly two million visitors each year. The George Eastman Museum, the National Museum of Play at the Strong and the National Toy Hall of fame are popular with all ages.This beautiful area abounds with state and local parks which offer summer and winter sports, camping, etc.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 85000
Currency Type : US Dollars