Speech Language Pathologist – Pediatrics
- Center-based Pediatric Health Clinic.
- Direct Hire
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Two Openings
- Locations Available: Two Openings in Syracuse, NY and Oneida, NY.
- A Therapy Group is searching for a direct hire Speech-Language Pathologist to join their AMAZING team.
- Are you ready to come off the road and into the classroom? Do you love kids, are you curious, independent but enjoy support, and do you crave balance in your life? They mentor, they follow the research, they work hard and they play hard.
- Join the team TODAY! WORK-LIFE Balance!
- They offer a competitive reimbursement/a great benefit package. This is YOUR profession and YOUR life.
- Practice it at this great therapy group. CFs welcome to apply.
- They are actively recruiting in Syracuse and Rochester! Spring CFY / SLP GRADS WELCOMED!
- This is a chance to work for a great, growing center-based pediatric health clinic helping children as Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist..
- Primarily serving the Early Intervention (birth to 3) and preschool (3 to 6) communities. This health practice is expanding rapidly and is looking for exceptional therapists to become part of the team.
- Therapists in these positions will provide 1-on-1 services primarily in the natural environment (home or preschool) but may also deliver services in the 3,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility. Therapists will deliver 30 to 35 half-hour treatment sessions per week.
- A passion for working with children is important. Having experience working with children with a wide variety of developmental challenges is a plus. Great qualities to have are: outgoing, friendly, self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience in field work with pediatrics, be a strong report writer and have a valid license in the field of expertise.
- Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- NYS license in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university.
- Certified Clinical Fellowship in Speech Language Pathology
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
ABOUT THE AREA –
- Syracuse is close to Onondaga Lake with unique shops, spectacular restaurants, lovely lakeshore trails. Near the largest state fair, the New York State Fair and many well-knownuniversities and colleges.Explore a world of art, theater, music, photography, history, nature and play in Rochester, New York. From standing in the parlor where Susan B. Anthony was arrested to listening to great jazz on the streets.Rochester is located on the Southern shore of Lake Ontario and sits at the center of the historic Erie Canal.Only a 90-minutedrive to Niagara Falls, 1.5 hours to the Finger Lakes wine country and 6 hours to New York City.World class events such as the International Jazz Festival and the Highland Park Lilac Festival, PGA and LPGA championships, etc. attract nearly two million visitors each year. The George Eastman Museum, the National Museum of Play at the Strong and the National Toy Hall of fame are popular with all ages.This beautiful area abounds with state and local parks which offer summer and winter sports, camping, etc.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : $ 60000
Salary Max : $ 70000
Currency Type : USD