Top Client in need of a Pediatric Clinical Pharmacy Manager
As a Pharmacy Clinical Manager, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing the pharmacy clinical programs. This includes formulary management, policy and procedure development and education across the healthcare spectrum. The Clinical Manager shall also assist in managing the pharmacy when the Pharmacy Director or designee is unavailable.
- B.S. or Pharm D. from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy required. Doctor of Pharmacy from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year as a Pharmacy Clinical/Operations Specialist required.
- At least 5 years of hospital pharmacy experience required; preferably within area of focus. Hospital pharmacy management experience preferred.
- Completion of hospital PGY2/ pharmacy specialty residency or fellowship preferred.
- Specialty BCPS certification, ACLS or other certification (e.g. FCCP, FASHP) preferred.
- Hospital Pharmacy Management experience is preferred
- Active Pharmacist license in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy
- Active Pharmacy Consultant license required, or equivalent as per State requirements for a Pharmacy Director/Pharmacist in Charge, if facility pharmacy does not have a Pharmacy Operations Manager position available.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office, Meditech, Business Objects and purchasing vendor applications required.
Must have acute care pharmacy experience
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great Benefits! Relo offered!