- Achieve sales and gross profit goals set by the company.
- Cultivate new sales through networking, cold calling, and digital marketing. In turn, developing relationships with prospective accounts, closing on opportunities with prospects turning them into customers. This includes maintaining continuous growth within existing accounts.
- Demonstrates B2B sales expertise including a sense of urgency when addressing customer inquiries and closing sales.
- Responsible for responding to web leads throughout the US, utilizing video meeting platforms and/or phone meetings to continue the sales process to closing.
- Maintain all customer files accurately and deliver samples as necessary.
- Help drive a positive experience with all you encounter, including, but not limited to coworkers, customers, and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2 -3 years of experience in sales (packaging / corrugated experience is a must)
- Capacity to work independently
- The ability to effectively communicate with coworkers, suppliers, and customers
- Self-starter to keep busy
- Take direction and work closely with supervisors to develop positive relationships
- Strong negotiation and relationship development skills
- Deep understanding of customer relations and customer service.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced, results-drivenPackaging Sales Repin Austin, for a Texas-based leading wholesale packaging distributor. This company is a great place to get ahead and thrive for the long term! Our reps are some of the top reps in the industry. If you think you are the right individual to join this team, we offer a salary-based position into a commission-based position within the agreed upon timeline, excellent benefit package, and a professional, fun-loving, and healthy work environment. Apply here to learn more and get started!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 70000
Salary Max : 90000
Currency Type : US Dollars