- Achieve sales and gross profit goals set by the company.
- Cultivate new sales through networking, cold calling, and digital marketing. In turn, developing relationships with prospective accounts, closing on opportunities with prospects turning them into customers. This includes maintaining continuous growth within existing accounts.
- Demonstrates B2B sales expertise including a sense of urgency when addressing customer inquiries and closing sales.
- Responsible for responding to web leads throughout the US, utilizing video meeting platforms and/or phone meetings to continue the sales process to closing.
- Maintain all customer files accurately and deliver samples as necessary.
- Help drive a positive experience with all you encounter, including, but not limited to coworkers, customers, and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry experience selling packaging solutions: packaging machinery equipment, packaging films and materials: (high speed packaging lines, shrink film, shrink bundling film, stretch film, pouches, case sealing tape, labels, strapping material corner boards, roll bags, wicket bags, folding cartons, clamshells, blisters, shipping cases)
- Capacity to work independently.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs.
- The ability to effectively communicate with coworkers, suppliers, and customers.
- Strong negotiation and relationship development skills.
- Deep understanding of customer relations and customer service.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Packaging Sales Executive in the Dallas, TX area. This packaging machinery leader specializes in food packaging equipment, co-packing service, and packaging materials. This role will give you the opportunity to develop and execute custom packaging solutions with customers on a local and national level. If you think you are the right individual to join this team, we offer a salary-based position into a commission-based position within the agreed-upon timeline, uncapped commissions, and an excellent benefits package. Apply here to learn more and get started!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 70000
Salary Max : 75000
Currency Type : US Dollars