Occupational Therapist –
- New OT Program Grads Welcome
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Location: Queens, NY
- Duties Include:
Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
Implement treatment plans that will improve residents’ goals toward their functional independence
Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed re-certifications, progress reports and daily notes.
Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Requirements Include:
Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
Current New York State OT License
Experience is a plus
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- About the area:
- Queens NY can satisfy nearly every taste. Foodies covet the Greek cuisine of Astoria and the authentic Asian food in Flushing; others admire the inventive art at Socrates Sculpture Park and the stunning flora at the Queens Botanical Garden. In the boroughs southern extremes, the surf is always up at Rockaway Beach. For tennis lovers, this area has a lot to offer. With culture abound it’s no wonder all who come here love the Queens NY area.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 90000
Currency Type : US Dollars