Our client, a well-known non-profit organization in San Francisco is currently looking to bring on a Finance Manager to work on a hybrid and flexible work schedule.
This person will focus on reconciling and billing complex grants and contracts in a very deadline driven environment.
- Responsible for invoicing all grants and contracts in accordance with funder requirements on a monthly basis.
- Assists with the development of the annual budgets and periodic (monthly or quarterly) financial forecasting.
- Monthly financial assessments with each departmental director and generate reports to be submitted to CFO and the senior management team as appropriate.
- Ensure accuracy of financial records and adherence to financial regulations and accounting principles.
- Work with leadership to coordinate for all compliance audits from both public and private agencies.
- Required advanced quantitative and Excel skills.
- Prior experience in grants management and/or financial planning and budgeting.
- Prior experience in budget and contract monitoring a plus.
- Demonstrated computer skills with Microsoft Suite related software, and Outlook.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This organization has been around for nearly half a century and supports a very good cause; social services and support.
They are offering a hybrid schedule and a 9/80 work plan.
Strong salary + benefits.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars