Our client is a leading independent office technology dealer servicing the New York City metro area (NYC, Westchester, New Jersey, and Long Island).They are a locally recognized distributor of Copier (Canon, Kyocera, and Konica Minolta) and high-end Production Equipment. (Print Services, Business Phone Services, Mailing Solutions, and Office Water Solutions, plus Equipment Leasing, Service, and Managed Services Company).
Positions are available in NYC, Long Island, Westchester and Rockland Counties,and New Jersey (North & Central). Reporting to the Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales
- Explaining document management solutions and IT service capabilities
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Train and motivate the dealer sales force.
- Ability to bring a book of business.
- Heavy cold calling experience.
- Excellent communication skills
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Private Equity backed technology company is major growth mode.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 55000
Salary Max : 65000
Currency Type : US Dollars