Top Client in need of MRI Tech Supervisor
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrates ability to obtain quality MRI images
- Complies with safety guidelines for patients, staff and self.
- Demonstrates ability to perform all necessary computer operations
- Renders patient care in a professional and courteous manner
- Prepares MRI scanner and performs quality control tests
- Provide support for radiology nurse and/or radiologist during MRI patient procedures
- Review exams for technical accuracy and identifies anatomical orientation on all images.
- Demonstrates willingness to assist in additional duties
- Establishes procedures and protocols that ensure effective communication and quality
- Assures guidance, orientation and training of MRI staff.
EXPERIENCEREQUIRED: 1 year minimum experience as a MRI technologist.
NO LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!
EDUCATIONREQUIRED: Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology. Responsible for continuing education credits as mandated by the ARRT for licensure.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: (Required or Preferred)
American Registry of Radiologic Technology (required)
ARRT – MRI Technology (preferred)
American Society of Radiologic Technology (preferred)
Virginia Society of Radiologic Technology (preferred)
IV certification (required)
Current CPR certification (required)
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great Benefits! Relo Offered!