Information Systems Administration
- Ensure proper controls for information security and business resiliency are established and maintained.
- Assist in interfacing with management to establish and align IT initiatives and priorities with business goals and objectives.
- Maintain IT service levels acceptable to management in a 24×7 manufacturing environment.
- Serve as backup for Desktop Support, Network Administration, and Application Development roles, including: technical resource for both software and hardware projects.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of IT services to enable manufacturing and general business processes using ERP and proprietary Manufacturing Execution Systems.
- Assist in development of IT strategy / framework and ensure that individual projects are consistent with that strategy / framework.
- Interface with management and engineering to develop and clarify project specifications, and advise on technical feasibility of projects.
- Interface with corporate IT resources to understand and comply with established standards and data reporting requirements.
- Support audits via maintaining compliance with corporate governance standards.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Programming experience in .net and tsql
- Ability to multitask several projects concurrently
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Experience with hardware & software in a manufacturing environment
- Manufacturing ERP experience
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Stable company with excelllent benefits!