Highly respected multi-billion-dollar, Fortune 500 consumer packaged goods manufacturer seeks an accomplished Maintenance Supervisor for one of their flagship facilities.
Join their dynamic and innovative team as Maintenance Supervisor and take your career to the next level. In this operations role, you will be overseeing all aspects of canning and seaming equipment maintenance to meet or exceed plant safety and uptime goals.
Youll be encouraged to think creatively, bring new ideas to the table. You will mentor and manage a team of Mechanics. You will provide technical solutions to problems, recommendations for performance improvements, guidance for team members and engineering support for maintenance and capital projects.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to make your mark on a global leader in the industry!
This is a highly visible and strategic role that offers fast-track career advancement.
Compensation: $80,000 – $123,000 + 8% bonus opportunity + $5,000 sign on bonus + strong 401k match and excellent benefits.
Location: Modesto, CA. Excellent relocation assistance is offered.
- Mentor and manage, plan and schedule the workforce to meet production demands and ensure consistent operations.
- Monitor production line efficiencies and maintenance trends for optimal performance.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to mechanical craftsmen, fostering a safe and efficient work environment.
- Enforce the plant’s safety program, ensuring compliance with OSHA regulations and standards.
- Take full ownership of predictive and preventive maintenance activities, utilizing advanced analysis techniques.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, maximizing equipment reliability, and resource utilization.
- Predominantly a day shift role.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelors degree a plus.
- 5+ years maintenance experience in a manufacturing plant.
- 5+ years experience with canning and seaming maintenance
- 3+ years Leadership / Supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and familiarity with Preventative Maintenance programs.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great company, excellent benefits and good opportunities for growth
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 123000
Currency Type : US Dollars