MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (3RD Shift).
Our client, a well-respected multibillion-dollar Consumer Products Goods manufacturer with well-known, iconic brands seeks a hands-on, highly knowledgeable Maintenance Supervisor for their flagship plant with over700 employees. You will provide leadership to the maintenance team, ensuring production efficiency, safety, and equipment reliability. Responsibilities include scheduling, preventive maintenance, and enhancing overall plant performance in terms of safety, uptime, product quality, and cost-effectiveness.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to make your mark. This is a highly visible role that offers fast-track career advancement.
Compensation: $80,000 to $95,000 + 8% Bonus + generous 401k match + Relocation Assistance
- Provide leadership and direction to team members engaged in the repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment.
- Provides technical and problem-solving support.
- Supports and manages plant-specific maintenance strategies to meet key performance goals and objectives.
- Ensures machines and equipment are maintained.
- Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Works with plant maintenance leadership to develop and optimize preventative maintenance plans
- Works with team members to create emergency maintenance solutions for the facility.
- High school diploma. Degree a plus.
- 4+ years ofMaintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2+years of supervisory experience.
- Continuous Improvement environment experience, a plus.
- This is a 3rd shift opportunity (starts Sunday night to Thursday night).
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great company, an excellent opportunity for growth.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 95000
Currency Type : US Dollars