Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive supplier with nearly 20,000 employees. This successful company is in the process of filling an MAINTENANCE MANAGER position.
The company seeks a Maintenance Manager that brings a strong background of leadership in the hands on Maintenance Leadership arena.
The company seeks a candidate that has had a progressive and stable background in their field.
The successful candidate will have 3 to 8 years experience working as Maintenance Manager or similar within a high paced manufacturing environment. Plastic Injection Molding experience will be a plus.
The successful candidate will have a good graps of working with a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) in order to work with and through the daily tasks as well as PM.
- Manages all activities related to operations and development of company products by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Develops and maintains manufacturing operations business plans to include all program requirements, labor hours, cycle, production costs, and image.
- Provides input to the development of product strategy and research and development of new and emerging products.
- Establishes production and quality control standards, develops budget and cost controls, and obtains data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
- Provides guidance to the development of a manufacturing process plan, including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, facility needs, and tooling and equipment needs.
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
- Coordinates manufacturing activities with all other functions of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Reviews production and operating reports and directs the resolution of operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of shop operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports.
- Lead and develop the operations team
- Work with human resources to maintain a positive Management/Union Relationship
- Determines responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business objectives.
- All Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or 2 3 years experience in related field
- 3 5 years manufacturing or plant maintenance experience
- Supervisory skills
- Written and verbal communications skills
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 130000
Currency Type : US Dollars