Are you a highly motivated and passionate Attorney with jury trial experience? Is providing the best care and obtaining excellent results to your clients important?
Our dynamic personal injury and property damage law firm client is adding team members – with specific focus in the markets of Boca Raton, Florida and Atlanta, Georgia.
This position works closely with clients and staff to discuss and resolve cases. Qualities of compassion and empathy are necessary to earn client trust, confidence and respect.
These attorneys will work with insurance companies regarding claims, demands, offers or negotiation.
- Experience in knowing how to evaluate claims, etc.
- Superb negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving
Must be open to working onsite (8-5 / M-F). and be a member of Florida and/or Georgia Bar (in good standing, or in process of passing bar)
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Firm Benefits| The Firm offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees and their families. Here is a summary of our benefits (the list is not all-inclusive):
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Time Off, Holiday, Bereavement, and Sick Time
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Employer-Covered Supplemental Benefits
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Annual Performance Reviews
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : $ 100000
Salary Max : $ 125000
Currency Type : USD