SUMMARYSeeking a Client Service Leader to further accelerate the growth of
Industrial business unit by identifying and winning exciting new
projects and growing key client accounts. This individual will bring
experience selling small-mid sized capital engineering procurement
construction (EPC) design-build delivery projects. This position will be
an integral member of the Industrial Team. Apply here to learn more
about this new and exciting opportunity!
*** This position can be based near any of these offices including Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, Irvine, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Boston, MA Edison, NJ, Charlotte, NC Atlanta, GA Raleigh, NC or Denver, CO offices***
– This individual will help clients successfully implement
capacity/facility expansions, meet water management objectives,
comply with environmental requirements, or address other related
– Leading business development, client engagement, client service
management, and strategic marketing for multiple major industrial
clients in the U.S.
– Developing and maintaining high-value relationships with industrial
– Grow market share by partnering with senior project managers and key
technical specialists as they work for clients to deliver high
– Collaborate with technology group to stay at the forefront of
leading-edge tools that improve project delivery for clients.
– Implementing short and long-term strategies that contribute to
growth and profitability.
– Expert knowledge of corporate governance practices, organization
design principles, accounting principles, finance, supply chain
management, and organization management.
– Ability to understand highly complex technical, professional, and
– Bachelor’s degree (in engineering preferred)
– 12 years of related experience
– EPC business development experience in industrial markets with
demonstrated client relationship building in at least one of the
following areas: oil/gas, chemicals, food/beverage, power,
utilities, mining/mineral, and industrial water, and wastewater.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– MBA, MS, or MA degree preferred
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This well-known award-winning global privately owned engineering and construction firm provides legendary client service and smart engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. This firm takes the time and resources to reinvest in its employees, tools, and technology to find better solutions ensuring thriving careers and a stable future for all of its employees. Provides a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment that fosters personal leadership, career growth, and development for every employee/engineer.