HVAC Technician-Shakopee, MN
Around the world, people, businesses, and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. Were the people who keep the lights on and control temperature.
We are hiring immediately for full time HVAC Technician II In Shakopee, MN a role that is critical in making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need.
Perks and Rewards:
– Full-time with potential for overtime and/or weekends
– Annual bonus program
– No cost medical plan option available
– Robust technical training programs, in person and virtual, on diesel, gas, compressed air, electrical, controls, oil free air compressors, HVAC, microgrid & storage and more
– Career growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement available
– Safety-focused culture working on brand new technology.
What you will do:
– Youll be based out of our Shakopee, MN service center and will be reporting to the Service Center Manager
– Practice, and promote safe working conditions in accordance with
OSHA, EPA and other required regulations dealing with safe operation of all equipment.
– Perform preventive maintenance and repairs of Air Conditioners, chillers, boilers, and/or oil free air compressors at the shop.
– Set up, operate, and troubleshoot equipment failures on customer locations.
– Provide best-in-class assistance to our clients with all technical needs as it relates to our equipment.
– You will either be out on your own or teamed up with other technician(s) to set up and operate equipment on the job site.
– High School diploma/GED
– 7+ years of experience working on commercial grade refrigeration, chillers and AC equipment, performing inspections, maintenance, and repairs
– Strong electrical background and able to read schematics.
– Based on the customer requirements, you may be required to obtain and maintain a TWIC card or valid DOT medical card
– Valid drivers license
The candidate will NEED to have Commercial HVAC experience minimum of 5 years. We have 2 Tech II available.
Not straight installers- they need to have maintained, preventative maintenance, repairs, troubleshoot, along with the installation of the commercial units
Have worked commercial grade chillers and refrigeration units
PLEASE let candidates know they will have to take a 45-60 min online assessment test
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Once an applicant is accepted, they hire very quickly
Very well recognized organization for Commercial HVAC/Power/ and Refrigeration Units
for Field based candidate they provide company vehicle they can take home and a fuel card
OT hours and annual bonus on top of salary