Supports the delivery of human resource services by providing information on policies, procedures, and regulations to employees at all levels. The HRS plays an active role in recruitment and onboarding. The HRS maintains personal records, files, databases, and coordinates / supports the activities and workflow of the human resource department related to day-to-day processing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recruit and hire for hourly positions for the company. Coordinate w/ department managers to assess staffing needs on an as needed basis
- Obtain approval for all positions through the requisition form
- Post open and approved roles.
- Receive, process and review resumes for distribution
- Schedule and conduct interviews as needed
- Upon candidate identification, perform all essential pre-employment screens
- Update employee bulletin boards with internal job postings, staffing log, internal and external recruitment websites.
- Secure job descriptions for posting and advertising
- Explore alternative recruiting methods as needed
- Prepare new hire orientation information (security badges, notify appropriate supervisors and managers)
- Coordinate w/ employment agencies for temporary staffing needs
- Update Applicant Tracking Log
- Prepare and understand onboarding paperwork for New Employee Orientation.
- Understand and present the HR presentation for New Hire Orientation.
- Ensure calendars invites have been sent out to the team and hiring managers.
- Support New Hires as they come through orientation and guide them through their schedule.
- Complete onboarding checklist for all new hires.
- Perform annual I-9 audits to ensure proper documents are provided and retention requirements are met.
- Provide state required documents for new hires and maintain updated documents.
- Ensure employment posters for all buildings are up to date.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide superior customer service in a fast-paced environment required.
- Forward thinking mindset, detail oriented and strong organizational skills required.
- Strong clerical and administrative skills with an accent on thoroughness, accuracy and follow-up required
- Candidate must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Scheduling experience required
- Ability to handle highly confidential data and exercise extreme discretion
- General HR related knowledge and experience with basic functions and laws.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years Human Resources experience required
- 1 year of Microsoft Office experience required
- Experience in Paycom a plus.
- Onboarding and Recruiting experience
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Join a stable company with growth opportunities and excellent benefits!