We are seeking a highly result-oriented HR Director to lead our Human Resources department in our HQ office in Dubai.
The HR Director will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our organization’s HR strategies, policies, and practices to ensure a productive workforce. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in global HR management, employment laws and regulations.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Develop and execute HR strategies aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Initiate HR frameworks and tools, ensuring that these meet business needs, comply with internal and external programs, practices, and requirements
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process, ensuring effective sourcing and hiring practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external recruitment partners and networks
- Develop and manage performance systems that align with organizational goals.
- Provide guidance on effective performance feedback, coaching, and development plans.
- Address performance issues and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Utilize data and analytics to assess HR metrics and trends, providing insights for decision-making and strategic planning and drive improvements.
- Lead HR initiatives related to organizational change, mergers, acquisitions, or restructurings.
- Over 10 years solid global experience in Human resource
- Post Graduate Business Administration degree or equivalent in HR or related subject
- Strong knowledge of the relevant governing laws and statutory requirements
- Fluent English (Russian and Chinese would be advantageous)
Why is This a Great Opportunity: