- Using creative marketing and outreach approaches, implement and perform activities to increase exposure to physicians, related healthcare providers, and the general public.
- Educate health care providers and the general public about the hospice and palliative care programs and services
- Coordinate with clinical management staff in planning in-services, presentations, and in addressing issues with referral sources
- Maintain current data on market area, competitors, marketing strategies and maintain an organized approach to territory management
- Prepare and conduct calls and presentations to potential referral sources
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred -or- 5+ years’ experience in hospice, home healthcare sales, or marketing, in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with a variety of stakeholders, effective problem-solving skills, and understanding of referral patterns.
- Experience with, or willing to learn, Medicare regulations and related reimbursement practices related to hospice and long-term care.
- Demonstrate familiarity with policies of the agency and state(s) and federal regulations pertaining to hospice services
- Available for after hours and weekend referrals
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
-GOOD PAYING COMPANY
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : $ 90000
Salary Max : $ 100000
Currency Type : USD