The Production Control GM position is responsible for all material procurement, storage and delivery on site and at 3rd party locations, shipping and receiving. They are responsible for overall plant scheduling, forecasting and capacity planning. In addition, they are responsible for internal parts picking, setting and delivery to assembly department, in a timely manner to facilitate customer requirements.
- Management of Production Control Activities
- Management of Parts Planning and MRO Purchasing
- Process Improvement
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Materials Management or Supply chain is required.
- MBA is a plus.
- 12 to 15 years’ of Manufacturing experience with assignments in production planning, scheduling, and internal logistics required
- Minimum of 4 years’ management experience
- Familiarity with TPS
- ISO 14001
- Cost Control and Budget Management
- Cost Reduction
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great company with excellent benefits!