The Senior Global Compliance Auditor has the primary responsibility to conduct global sales and marketing compliance audits for the US operating divisions and international affiliates.
Scope may include but not limited to compliance audits in the following broadly described areas:
- Commercial Contracting/Pricing.
- Research Funding
- No-Charge goods
- HIPAA/Privacy Laws
Travel – 15% to 35% Domestic and International
What you will bring!
- At least 3 years of experience with a major public accounting, consulting or law firm in a client-facing capacity
- Broad knowledge and experience in FCPA and/or the healthcare industry
- Bachelors Degree in from a four-year college or university
- 15 35% travel to international and U.S. locations
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is one of the top global pharma’s. This is a highly visible Leadership Development Rotation Program.
You will spend 24 months in the Internal Audit Group and them move on to other areas of the company.
Our client is very big on career development.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars