Your New RoleJoining a family law practice working exclusively with private clients, you can expect to work on complex property, commercial and financial settlements as well as divorce and parenting matters arising from relationship breakdowns. In addition to this, you will also be exposed to international family law matters, such as international financial matters and international issues relating to children.
Culture & Benefits
- Transparent career development framework;
- Community service leave, including opportunities to work with the Salvation Army on Christmas campaigns;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Employee assistance programs and flu vaccinations, supporting your health and wellbeing;
- Purchased leave program and a generous parental leave policy; and,
- Firmwide events, including mid and end-of-year celebrations.
Your Skills Profile
- 5+ years PAE practising in all aspects of family law;
- Strong research, drafting and technical skills;
- Exceptional client service, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Financial skills highly regarded;
- Solutions-focused approach; and
- Excellent ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Your New teamThis practice in a reputable mid-tier national firm is led by awarded Partners and senior practitioners who are known for their expertise and mentorship. This practice is ranked by Doyle’s Guide as a Leading Family & Divorce Law Firm as First Tier in Australia (2020-2023).
The Partners have individually been repeatedly recognised for their expertise in this area by Doyle’s Guide and Best Lawyers. The team includes six QLS accredited specialists in family law, a nationally accredited mediator and two registered arbitrators.
To be considered for this position click Apply to submit your details or call Alex or Sophie on 07 3210 0992 for a strictly confidential discussion quoting reference number 1110787.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 195000
Currency Type : Australian Dollars