We’re seeking an experienced EHS Specialist to bolster safety and environmental compliance at our manufacturing facility in Virginia.
- Ensure environmental compliance.
- Support safety and environmental regulatory compliance.
- Lead EHS inspections and audits.
- Collaborate on policy development.
- Coach personnel on EHS practices.
- Manage EHS metrics and reports.
- Administer EHS data systems.
- Maintain permit and reporting records.
- Drive energy conservation projects.
- Chair safety committee and promote observations.
- Assist in emergency response planning.
- Conduct job safety analysis and risk assessment.
- Develop and deliver EHS training.
- Oversee EHS record-keeping.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of EHS experience in manufacturing (5+ years overall).
- Proven injury reduction and EHS culture enhancement.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Waste management
- Air emissions
- Pollution prevention
Desirable Health and Safety Experience:
- Behavior-based safety
- Hazard communication
- Contractor safety
- Confined space
- Electrical safety
- Incident investigation
- Machine guarding
- OSHA compliance
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Excellent Growth Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturing company with a World Class EHS Program! In this role you will focus on Environmental Compliance and report into an EHS Manager. Benefits start immediately and the Vacation Policy is an Unlimited PTO Program.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars