- Leads packaging project design team at the direction of the VP of Engineering and Sr. Engineering Manager.
- Development of equipment specifications and RFQ documents per project needs.
- Professional Development and Mentoring of junior members of the Engineering Team.
- Provide project updates to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Develop Master Schedule of Projects.
- Measure project performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Revise project schedule when required due to design changes, backlogs, extended lead times, or other reasons.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including drawings, calculations, and equipment data.
- Verify terms and conditions on customer purchase order prior to processing.
- Development of Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) Protocols
- Function as Lead Facilitator and Technical Lead during Factory Acceptance Tests to ensure all client vs OEM requirements are met.
- Coordinate delivery of equipment and materials with vendors/carriers as needed.
- Work with outside sales team on technical projects.
- On-site Installation and Start-up Support
- B.S. degree in related engineering field from an ABET accredited degree program.
- 3 to 8 years experience in automated packaging systems.
- 3 to 8 years experience in Consumer Packaged Goods CPG, Food and Beverage or pharmaceutical manufacturing industries is a MUST.
- PMP/CAPM Strongly preferred.
- AutoCAD experience required.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret technical information.
- Microsoft office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project Management; Salesforce
- Financial analysis capabilities.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Work well under pressure and with little/no supervision.
- Work well as a member of a team or group.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Maintains a high level of business courtesy and etiquette when interacting with supervisor, managers, and other employees.
- Demonstrated time management and multitasking skills.
- Domestic and international travel required
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Engineering Project Manager for a packaging leader located in North Texas area. Prior experience in Consumer Packaged Goods CPG, Food and Beverage, or pharmaceutical manufacturing industries is a MUST. If you have technical engineering experience in packaging systems AND strong project management skills for large projects AND ability to be customer facing… apply here to get started!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars