Job: Electrical Engineer – PE
Job Type: Full Time
Our ideal candidate would be responsible for working with other contributing engineers, design teams, and Sr. Project Managers to create and problem-solve exciting and complex designs that incorporate some of the latest design techniques, while ensuring that all specifications are met, and to ensure timely completion of projects.
- An Active Professional Engineer (PE) license OR ability to obtain licensure quickly is required.
- At least (6) years of directly related experience in the field.
- Solid knowledge of AutoDESK REVIT modeling system (a plus but not required).
- Knowledge of or experience with the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Ability to work as an individual or a team player.
- Commercial Construction
- Power System Design
- Lighting control design
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Client extensively looking to close this opportunity.